Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day 2018!

Happy Valentine's Day!!


The bakery is decorated and open:



After some late night baking:
(cake board from NAME swap)


There are so many yummy delights for sale:


(The three top cakes are from the NAME Valentine's Day swamp last year and I purchased the cookies from miniholiday on Etsy. The chocolate cake  (hard to see, but it looks delicious) was an Ashdown Publishing subscriber gift.  And some are Ebay purchases, and that little white cake with pink frosting was made by mom for my childhood dollhouse :) )



The children are crafting Valentine's Day cards in Waterside Way:


(Little heart candies by HBS Miniatures)



Wishing you much love and hugs! And sweets!







12 comments:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Now I want cake and cookies. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! Me too (but I always do).

      Delete
  2. Nothing captures the sentiment of love like cakes and sweet stuff 😊 Love he scenes

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable little place to stop in for Valentines treats! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's getting a bit crowded with all the cakes/pastries I make/buy!

      Delete
  4. Such a cute V-Day scene! It made me want something sweet! (literally wiping my mouth now from eating some chocolates)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love the little card making spot. So many cakes and treats... can I come over?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to shop at this bakery! Lovely scene and great work!
    Hugs, Drora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be great! I wish you could come over to shop!

      Delete